Armageddon Tactical, LLC accepts VISA, Mastercard, Discover, American Express and PayPal. All product prices are subject to change without notice.
All orders for in-stock merchandise will be processed and shipped in accordance with the Shipping information below. Orders for out-of-stock items or products that are "Coming Soon" will not be accepted. However, if you subscribe to our News Letter we will send a notification when items are in stock and available for purchase.
Armageddon Tactical shipping charges consist of the USPS Priority Flat Rate applicable at the time of order placement. Normal delivery is 1-3 business days after shipment depending on the distance to the destination. If you do not receive your shipment in a timely manner please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance and tracking information.
It is our policy to ship in-stock merchandise in 1-2 business days. This shipping interval may vary due to order activity and volume without notice to the consumer. When your order is shipped, you will receive an e-mail confirmation of the shipment. Orders can only be shipped to destinations within the US. Please read the section regarding International Shipping for additional information.
Unfortunately, due to the variety and scope of regulations controlling international orders and shipments of firearm related products, Armageddon Tactical is not able to process orders for retail or wholesale customers outside of the U.S. All approved orders must have both billing and shipping addresses located within the 50 United States, the District of Columbia or US Territories such as Guam and Puerto Rico.
Sales tax will be applied only to orders shipped to a destination within the State of Colorado as Armageddon Tactical has a physical presence within the state and collection of sales taxes is required by law.
All Armageddon Tactical products are warranted for a period of one year after the date of purchase against defects in workmanship and materials. Should a product fail in the first year following the date of purchase, due to defects in workmanship or material, please follow the Return instructions below.
If the product has been used in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions but is faulty, unfit for the intended purpose, or, does not match the sample or description please return the product to us with a copy of your invoice. Where the product is determined faulty or unfit for purpose we will provide you with a full refund, including shipping costs, or exchange. See the Returns section for instructions.
This warrantee does not provide for, or, authorize, replacement, or, refund for damages caused by intentional misuse or damage caused from using this product for a purpose, or, in a manner that is not intended by the manufacturer.
Armageddon Tactical assumes no liability for damages arising from reckless or illegal activities undertaken by those who purchase their products, or, the use, or, misuse of any product, or, any injury, or, damage caused by the use of any product produced by Armageddon Tactical in any way or manner not intended by the manufacturer.
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply return the product within 30 days of purchase in “as new” condition with a copy of your invoice and we will offer you a replacement, exchange or full refund of the purchase price including the original shipping fees. Return shipping costs will be paid by Armageddon Tactical. After 30 days following the date of purchase only returns for defects caused by materials or workmanship within the 1 year warranty period are covered by the same procedure. Please see the Warranty section and Requirements for Returns below for the procedure to follow before returning any product. If you purchased the returned item from a dealer Armageddon does not refund the original shipping costs.
Requirements for Returns
- Merchandise must be in “as new” condition when returned within the first 30 days after purchase.
- During the 1 year warranty period returned products must not have been damaged by intentional misuse or neglect. All claims during this period must be based on defects in materials or workmanship that led to a failure in functionality or intended purpose. Products that have been damaged by neglect, misuse or abuse, during the 1 year warranty period, will not be eligible for refund or replacement. No return or replacement is authorized after the stated warranty period.
- Merchandise must be return shipped in protective packaging equal to or better than the packaging the product was originally shipped in.
- You must obtain an RMA (Return Material Authorization) number before returning any product. Please include your order number, a description of the product to be returned and a brief statement regarding the reason for the return when requesting an RMA. Please contact us at the address below for this authorization.
- Refunds, after approval, will be issued in the same form as payment used for purchase.
- The customer will receive notification of an approved refund within 7-10 business days of our receiving your authorized return and determination of refund eligibility.